Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top Tips on Weight Loss From TAME YOUR INNER OCTOPUS! CUTTING OUT EXTRA CALORIES!


I would love to say that I am one of those RARE people who know how to maintain their weight perfectly who never, ever go over their five pound cushioned area on the scale.  Everyone of us knows that type of person.  You've never seen an extra pound of fat on them in your life!  If you're one of them, I applaud you!

I'm not one of them but I am in awe of their commitment and control over their eating patterns.  I do strive to become one of them but I seem to miss the "mark" on occasion.

I am happy to say that I have been successful in maintaining my weight in a healthy area for over two years now but I still have to "tweak" my eating pattern if I go off course.  I would like to get to the point where I don't have to do much "tweaking" and I'm able to eliminate the little extra calories that creep on over time.

I've recently mentioned that I was in the process of taking off a few pounds added from back to back "special occasions" in my life.  I'm happy to say that those three to four pounds are gone!  Sure, I realize it doesn't sound like much but it is if you stop and think about it for a moment.  That's almost the weight of a five pound bag of sugar!

That's why I make it a point now to STOP and get rid of a few extra pounds before it becomes a problem.

That's why it's important to "tweak" your eating pattern in order to eliminate extra calories to get the extra unwanted pounds off so that you can return to the safe cushioned area on the scale where you maintain your desired weight.

It feels good to take off those 3-4 pounds but I'm going to continue on this path and take off a few more.  The holidays are right around the corner and I want to be in a comfortable place before they hit.

Wish me luck because I'm going to need it!

No comments: