Monday, September 13, 2010

Top Tips on Weight Loss From TAME YOUR INNER OCTOPUS! Do Thin People Actually Eat?

What is it about those naturally thin people?  From recent statistics there are only approximately 32% of Americans that fall into this category.  The other 68% falls into the category of being overweight or obese.  Not good.

What traits do these thin people have in common?  Why do they seem to always have their eating habits under control?  It seems they have the ability to maintain their weight effortlessly.  Are they strongly intuitive and simply know when to stop eating or walk away from items many of us can't seem to resist?

I would venture to guess it's a combination of many of these things.  I, like many, used to believe they simply didn't eat and perhaps they were simply starving themselves in order to stay slim.  That can't be true because many of them would have passed away by now.

I looked up to them as if they were a "freak" of nature.  I told myself that because I couldn't imagine I would ever be able to maintain my desired weight without denying myself of great foods for eternity (that's a long time!) 
 
I now realize they've figured out a pattern of eating that works for them.  I had a father and mother-in-law who knew when to quit and how to eat in a healthful manner all throughout their lives.  I think most everyone has someone they know that falls into this description.

It's not a bad thing to observe their great habits and try to mimic them in order to set up your own healthy eating pattern for life.

I continually work to improve my daily eating habits.  I must; I know the consequences if I don't!

Have a great day!

No comments: