Friday, May 8, 2009

You are so right Leslie!


Physical exercise is so important for both of the reasons you mentioned. Exercise is a motivating factor each and every day. It also spikes up the metabolism and provides you with an overall feeling of productivity in that you're doing your best to maintain balance in your life.


You are so right; it certainly automatically lifts your spirits and provides you with a great overall feeling.


We simply have to remember the importance of "Taming our Inner Octopus" by not randomly eating without reason or eating based on our emotions. We must Cure Our Garbage Disposal Syndrome by treating our body properly and refusing to overload it with excess calories it can't handle or doesn't require.


I'm having a half turkey sandwich on Whole Wheat with 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil Mayonnaise. I'm also having a cup of steamed cauliflower/broccoli with a Tablespoon of Ken's Lite. I love those Bread and Butter sliced pickles, so I'm going to have a few of those also.


Hope everyone is having a great productive day!


I'll be doing my Pilates after lunch. I'm going to change it up today and do a 20 minute program off of Exercise TV. It's so important to switch things up so that we can work different muscles.


No comments: