Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great day of balance today!




I had 2/3 rds of a cup of red beans with 1 cup of broccoli/cauliflower and a Tablespoon of Ken's Lite for supper. I had a half of a tuna fish salad sandwich on whole wheat also.

I went to the grocery and loaded up on all the healthy items we need for this next week. That's the key really, having all the healthy items in your home. It also helps if you have the things on hand so that you can bring your lunch to work.

I did my conditioning DVD this afternoon. I did Denise Austin's Personal Trainer. I did the light upper body dumbbell routine and the lower body high intensity. It is so awesome and each section only takes 10 minutes but boy does it produce tremendous results. Those squats are so awesome.

I'm going to walk/jog again tonight for 30 minutes. It's one of those rare days when I choose to do walking/jogging routines.

Maybe I'm getting ready for the extra calories I will be eating for Mother's Day. We are grilling out and preparing chicken and steak, so that will be fun.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Remember, it's all about balance. Make yourself a priority always along with everyone else!

No comments: